martes, 7 de octubre de 2014

Believe

I’ve been angry with humanity for long time; wars, thirst of power, overpopulation, massive destructions, of my planet, and the killing of all the beautiful creatures that make of it such a magic place… but specially the lack of love…
 
This weekend I realize it is not really anger, but frustration… frustration for not knowing then what to do with all the fire running through my veins – if You could only be real… if You could only exist, send me a sign, if you could only tell me that You’re here too, that You’re looking for me as well, as much as I keep looking for You.


I keep looking for a way to let You know how much I want to get lost in your eyes… dive into them from the cliff where I’ve been standing all this eternity, staring sunsets, yearning for the warmth of your skin, of your breath. If I could only jump into the endless ocean of your eyes and dive into your waters, feel all your entire being surrounding me, submerging me into your depths, into all those places that You keep only for You…


For so long I’ve been pushing me to believe that You do not exist…


If you can imagine it is because it’s real, it is because it’s possible” my Grandfather used to tell me, and well, I believe in You.


You’re real, because You already live in me, the biggest Dream of my life relies in You, it’s only possible with You, it is You.


You’re my air and my light, my sun and my breath of life, my piece of God. Just a stare from You and the whole universe would stop, your beauty is the reason why God don’t allow the flowers and the stars to feel envy; they would wither and their shine would drawn in the darkness of eternity just by knowing how small they are compared to You.


Your sweet cherry-mouth is the cradle where my life surrenders, where I die and born again. Your mouth is the wellspring of eternal youth, and every word that from it emanates turns the desert of my solitude into jungles and rivers of life and peace. The music of your voice becomes the rhythm of my heart, every word a beat, every word a cause to fight for, to live for, to conquer for!


Is my Beloved my delirium and the fire in my blood; she is Queen, she is Fairy, Princess, Mermaid, Woman, Girl, she is God and have me at her feet, her dreams are my targets and for Her and in her name there’s no impossible, there’s nothing unattainable! And no knight has ever cared for his Queen, protected nor flattered, as I do for Her.


In her eyes the oceans would get lost and the sun would wish to live forever, but it settles in reflecting on her hair, from far away, dreaming of Her as a poet does to his star while he sees her twinkling at the distance; elven dancer of soft and delicate feet as wings of angels, but with firm and confident step that turns the paths that You walk through into spring paradises, perfumed by the mystique wind of your hair.


In your presence all the storms bend and the most terrible furies melt down; Volcano may spew his anger, but if You just look at him, the rabies will become passion, passion for life and not destruction, passion for You, and devotion.


You rein all planets and constellations, all universes and all the stars; You’re the fertile soil out of which springs all life and hope…



No hay comentarios.: