jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

Human beings are such a disappointment.

Wars, people sick of power, craving for it, killing for it… spitting rotten displays of it

I’ve learn and I define Power as the capability to influence the decision, actions, and/or reactions of certain amount of beings; the larger the amount, the greater the Power.

I’ve learn too that freedom, as naïve people dream it, do not exist; your freedom is proportional to the amount of power you have. You can think that you are free to choose between lemons and oranges, but if within your real physically reachable space there are only strawberries, you will have to change something, to get what you want.

I’ve learn as well that there’s always someone, or something, above. So far I’ve never met someone or something with absolute power; everything reports to someone or something, no matter if it’s human or not.


“Homo homini lupus”
- Hobbes


Your disgusting and human-stink footsteps are getting too close; do not wake up your predator.
Do not.
 

well, I can.

No hay comentarios.: