miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

Today accidentally I found this song…




And remembered the last time I heard it… and sang it…

It was at my wedding.

It seems like ages ago; memories that fade in between dreams and plans that never happened… who would say it was just one year ago when we were planning that dreamed day in Mexico…

Sometimes I miss her, specially the days when I forget that everything was a lie… but this is me; I like to keep the good memories and turn the rest into lessons, keeping only the learning left.
Hence I can smile, wondering if it was just a dream or if it really happened… I was so happy, so excited, so in love, and felt so free…

The cold days, and the happy days; I am not sure when I miss the most having a wife, having someone that in my mind was meant to be next to me forever, someone to live for, someone to die for, someone for whom worth it to revive and fight again, someone to protect, someone for whom to be responsible…

Now I am not sure what is worst: been alone after having her, or being alone dreaming with someone who has never existed but who was great when I thought she was already here…

I guess it doesn’t matter; the fact is that I am alone, and I am divorced.







No hay comentarios.: