lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013


Don’t try to understand me; don’t pretend you know my whys and hows… Don’t let my face and façade to fool you…

I belong to a different age, a very old and forgotten one; a different age, a different civilization, a different culture with deep traditions and values, each word was measured, each action was intended, and still we were free, unattached, unchained from tags and social concepts…

Every day is harder for me to understand the ways of this world, of what humans have done to it, what they do to themselves… I know I’m the last, now I know I’m the last…

The creatures of the earth sleep deeply in the depths of their mother; all the ancestral knowledge has been lost, forgotten, prostituted and turned into movies and fiction books.

No one will come… no one will come, right?

I am tired of being one of them; I’m tired of sending signals expecting to find someone else, someone who understands who I am… what am I…

No hay comentarios.: