miércoles, 6 de enero de 2016

Six years ago I had the sadness of losing my most treasured dream just for not being it with the right person, in the right moment – if that ever happens to exist – and so the following three years flowed bathed under circumstances that for anyone could have been ideal, but they were not really enough for me, to make me smile again as before.

Three years ago changes came, while the break of another treasured dream happened at the same time. Changes meant improvements, grow! But I was sad, abandoned, betrayed, and physically alone. So another three years went through – I grew, I learned, I enjoyed, but my smile was not full as before.

Today changes are coming, changes to improve, changes to grow, changes to challenge me… changes that picked me – this time was not me the one who look for them, this time I was elected for whom I’ve become, and changes are here.

Today my heart wants to smile but is afraid, today I know everything will be better from now on, but my mind is conditioned and expectant for the bad news, for the broken dreams… but… they don’t come, they doesn’t happen; I only have reasons to smile, to celebrate, to be Happy!

Soon… I am sure soon the spark that will remember me how to smile will happen – good times are coming, are evolving, and I am ready, I am more than ready for them!!


3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
DJ Ze Pequenho dijo...

My dear friend...

Just to say Hello, like the jelly, do you remember those Jell-o?, which one was your favorite color?, or should i said your favorite flavor... well, i miss this kind of talks with you, but must to laugh as a 1 hr abs workout, well... to be honest i had never had an abs workout, but laughing must be the same.

CHIMP!!!!

José Jaime Valencia dijo...

DIUT!! Damn... I don{t even remember writing this... but now that I read it I can see how right I was on that moment. Miss you too my friend. Talks have not been talks as the ones we had once, but I am sure soon we will have the chance to enjoy together one more time... stay tuned =)