jueves, 25 de junio de 2015

Story of my last relationships:

Stage 1: We met. Since I know what I want, it is easy to know when there’s a connection which can lead to what I dream. She likes the confidence but she don’t trust, have been addressed by heaps of jerks pretending to be good.

Stage 2: In between many nice moments, basically the relationship goes about her not trusting my words, and me doing extra efforts on demonstrating with actions that what I say is true and I mean it.

Stage 3: By the time she realizes that what she have been going through is real and very close to what she have been waiting for all of her life, I already had enough of having to demonstrate things to someone who is meant to trust from the beginning and working out the relationship with equal hard work.

Stage 4: Anything happens, she got used by now that it is me who fix everything, I am tired so I don’t fix it. The End.

Stage 5: She hates me, unfriends me, kisses me when she’s drunk, hates me even more, and makes a mess.

Outcome: I am a jerk. Pff…

No hay comentarios.: